Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Standing Committee from the Ski Meeting Interbancario Europeo
The aim of the Standing Committee is to protect and preserve the spirit, the prestige, the traditions of the Ski Meeting Interbancario Europeo and to ensure the continuity of its direction. It is the Standing Committee’s task to prompt and/or evaluate requests and/or proposals concerning the organization of new editions of the event and to supervise the programme and the regulations as well as to support and assist, if necessary, the Organizing Committee in its work.
The Standing Committee is available to help any institutions, organizations and/or associations who may be interested in organizing the event and to share with them its wealth of individual and collective experiences acquired in the previous editions of the Ski Meeting Interbancario Europeo.
- Seebacher Richard Maria (Südtiroler Sparkasse, Bozen - Cassa di Risparmio di Bolzano, Bolzano)
- Poggio Luca (UniCredit S.p.A. - Albenga)
- Geist Manuela (LBS - Bayerische Landesbausparkasse - München)
- Honisch Martin (Credit Suisse - Zuerich)
- Desfonds Alain (Credit Agricole - Montrouge)
- Locatelli Flavia (Intesa San Paolo - Milano)
- Selonke Thomas (Deutsche Bank AG - München)
- Gurini Luca (Credito Valtellinese - Sondrio)
- Peternel Irina (SKB-Slovenia - Ljubljana)
- Havneraas Brede (Nordea - Oslo)
- Serafini Raffaella (Südtiroler Sparkasse, Bozen - Cassa di Risparmio di Bolzano, Bolzano)
- Olivieri Stefano (UBIS UniCredit Group - Verona)